1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

20,000 Members!

Discussion in 'General' started by Scoooooty, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Congratulations Free Website Templates on reaching 20,000 members, its a great achievement and hopefully the site will continue to grow.

I would also like to thank everyone who has given up there time to help people out on the forums, these forums would not be able to continue to run without you.

2. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

its nice to see the site really start to grow and bring in new people from all over. This site has some of the best web templates I have seen on the net. It's also nice to be able to see how these evolve into some of the best sites on the net.

3. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Yeah, I am glad that it is growing as well! I look forward to seeing it become the best free web template provider on the web! :) :)

4. I hope it becomes the largest website for FREE templates :)

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Yeah, that's what I said...

6. zimmett

zimmett New Member

Just wanted everyone to know that freewebsitetemplates screwed up my website. When I key in my website address in Yahoo I get:
    1. Commodity Charting Pro - Free website templates

Commodity Charting Pro ... Forum. Request it. Partners. Terms of use. Template Beauty. More ... Join now to download all the free website templates or post ...
      www.[B]freewebsitetemplates.com[/B]/forum/showthread.php?p=13449 - 32k - Cached
    This is my website address:http://zimmett.tripod.com/commoditychartingpro

When I key this website address in Seach.com this is what I get:

• Commodity Charting Pro
      Commodity Charting Pro ”description” content=”All about commodity charting.” “keywords” content= ”commodity, futures, options, online, chart, trading, brokerage ...
      zimmett.tripod.com/commoditychartingpro - More from this site - Similar pages
      [ Result from MSN ]
    I've written to free websites om ten occassions with no response. I certainly hope no on else is having this problem!! PLEASE REMOVE MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AND MY NAME FROM YOUR WEBSITE THANK YOU

7. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

rofl..

Change the content on the page? change the meta tags?

This is why you dont take drugs kids

8. aarathi

aarathi New Member

Congratulations fro reaching 20000 members.

9. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I’m really pleased to be one of this great 20000 FWT community!
    Thanks everyone for helpful tips and mutual care!

10. tzoki

tzoki New Member

you'll see that it will keep on growing

11. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Great news, congratulations to everyone!
    Hope I also can be helpful for you in some way.

12. xbox360gurl70s

xbox360gurl70s New Member

a tremendous feat, wonder how many pageviews this site produced! good luck and congrats!

13. Tarun

Tarun New Member

congrats, keep up the speed ;)