1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML 3 Templates - Movies, Real Estate, Corp. Homepage

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by dideamon, Dec 12, 2009.

1. dideamon

dideamon New Member

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Thanks Dideamon.
    So refreshing to see members giving out some REAL templates!!
    That wordpress stuff might be okay for some but they're beginning to all look alike to me.

Can you help out by providing a link or info regarding terms of use for these please mate?

Cheers
    CP

3. dideamon

dideamon New Member

Feel free to use them as you wish. I have tons of un-used sites I guess I should post them all if I can find them on backups somewhere. I made these for clients which didn't end up paying and went out of business before they could use these, so they work good as a starting point. Most of the pictures and logo's are obviously © and the stock which I paid for but should be swamped out if you want to be legal about it :) The information and how the sites function was all me so it's not like they came up with the ideas either...

4. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Loving the movies template!!

5. djwilson

djwilson New Member

One issue, I cant seem to remove/edit bits of the pages that show in grey in dreamweaver when in 'code view'. Any reason? PS would love to see some more of your work.

6. dideamon

dideamon New Member

Dreamweaver Templates

It's using a dreamweaver Template, go to Modify > Templates and you can detach it. Another way would be to open it up in a text editor like notepad ++ and remove the dreamweaver template code.