1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites 50 amazing Templates

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by RzA, Jan 25, 2010.

1. RzA

RzA New Member

hey guys , check my site for free word press and joomla templates. To download the templates, you need to register first for free... use the translate navibar on the right site to translate in your language .. I would be happy about some feedbacks and how do you like it ... :)
    ( Removed free means no signup )

2. JayRee

JayRee New Member

you allowed to post links to your website?, Not sure about this.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

No it's not allowed link has been removed.

4. RzA

RzA New Member

sorry is't allowed to link to web site???? i did n't know about this .... should i make it on a web space like file load or it is also allowed to link to my ftp-server??

5. Mimoun

You can place direct download links to your templates and add some preview images if possible. You can also place your images and download files as attachments on the forum, this is only a recommendation not a requirement.

6. RzA

RzA New Member

thank you a lot mimoun , i will do it like you told me ... but just a question, how can i place a direct link?? should i use the"insert link" button??? because i saw by other threads that they got their hyperlink i a extra grey boy like a div or something like that .. thank you for your answer.

7. djwilson

djwilson New Member

8. Mimoun

Yes you can use insert link for this, just like djwilson showed you as an example.
    Or if the templates are on your pc, you can upload it to our website by using file attachments.
    Make sure you're in advanced mode, if you post replies click the "Go Advanced" button.

Scroll down to Additional Options -> Manage Attachments

9. eltondeveloper

eltondeveloper New Member

thanks a lot admin
    this is really great stuff