1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Checking in from Jacksonville, Florida..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 10thsvt, May 20, 2008.

1. 10thsvt

10thsvt New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Duane and I am 39.I am new to this..I have a mustang club and I want to set up a web site and a forum for it..So far I have a domain and a forum but dont know what steps to take to start up and design a web site. Any help will be appreciated..:D

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Look over the templates on the home page or one of the listed sites, browse the share and review sections of this forum, you are sure to come up with an idea. All that you need to know has been answered somewhere in the forum.
    Welcome aboard.

3. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

You could integrate a CMS with your Forum.

4. 10thsvt

10thsvt New Member

CMS ??? What is that..

5. emilypal

emilypal New Member

CMS is a Content Management system. It gives the possibility to develop and manage web design projects thanks to its friendly interface. If you wish to save time on editing the content of the template you choose trust CMS. You know CMS makes it simpler for you to edit, add or change texts, pictures, product images and other content. So, it’s not necessary for you to be an expert of HTML code to improve or update the information represented at your web site.

6. 10thsvt

10thsvt New Member

That is perfect..Where do I get it from??

7. Linx

Linx Member

You may use opensource software, it's absolutely free.
    As for forum, I would recommend PhpBB. It is a popular internet forum package written in the PHP programming language. It's also a free software.

Good luck!