1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply city garden computer IT services & Trading

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by ahsan zahid, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ahsan zahid

ahsan zahid New Member

Attached Files:

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT, ahsan zahid!

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately I don't quite understand your answers; could you clarify the following information for me?

This is rather vague, as IT services is a pretty broad field. What kind of IT services are you providing? Web hosting? Computer repairs? Technical support? Network services?
    Do you mean a header image that says "Technology Foundation"? Or do you mean an image that's technology-related, like a photo of a computer/motherboard/keyboard etc?
    I think you've got these questions a little mixed up :p
    1. Please explain what it is you like about each of these templates you have listed. Do you like the colors used? The design style? The position of the logo? The fonts? Be as specific as you can!
    2. Give a few examples of other websites (not our templates) that you like the look of. Again, tell us what you like about these sites.
    I suppose you mean you want your website to have a photo for its background, as opposed to having a solid color or pattern, right? What do you mean by "front transparent"? Are you referring to some kind of overlay?

Do reply to this post with the required information so we know how to proceed with your request. :)