1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Does anyone have a history template?

Discussion in 'General' started by vareside, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vareside

vareside New Member

I want to ask if anyone has seen a template in HTML for a history related website.

Need answer as quick as possible.

2. vareside

vareside New Member

None needed anymore. I made it myself:

3. enigma1

enigma1 New Member

vareside, is your site compromised or something? I see a series of links at the end of the document pointing into allsib.info

Did you put them there or something else?

4. enigma1

enigma1 New Member

Well I know what my browser was doing and what page was accessing. You see the link you posted about the history site "fogfield.vareside.com" sub-domain it now redirects to your main domain. That wasn't the case when I posted earlier.

5. enigma1

enigma1 New Member

Yes I see that is redirecting now but it wasn't redirecting earlier on. Why you would post a link that does a 301 redirect in the first place anyways?

...and this isn't the first time now is it? you have a number of posts in this forum, having links to various sub-domains that now redirect to the main domain. And I am sure that wasn't the case back then, otherwise why posting invalid links. I would rather stay away from your sites as either you don't know what is going on, or you pretend you don't know what's going on.

6. tomw

tomw Member

I was experiencing the same but did not question his reasoning.

7. vareside

vareside New Member

i'm sorry for posting links back in 2007 that are not valid since 2009. some things have changed over the years, and so has vareside.com. the website has completely changed in 2009 and so has the location for the history template.

8. tomw

tomw Member

Thanks for the explanation. I have reminded some new members that they were replying to an old post :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.