1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Edited thumbs not showing. COD2 Template.

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by sykofangurl, May 5, 2008.

1. sykofangurl

sykofangurl New Member

Hello :)

I have used templates before, so I am not new as to the editing part of the template. However, I cannot seem to figure out why the new thumbs I made for the "members" side on the right will not show up! :confused: I made sure the sizing was correct (75x70), and that the "member1" image and the revised one I created are the same extension (.jpg) but the new member pics still won't show up. Anyone have any clue as to what I am doing wrong? I modified the header with no problem, and it works great. *sigh*

Any help at all would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Can you post a link to your site please?

3. sykofangurl

sykofangurl New Member

Oops! Sorry. :)

www.OkunenAnime.com

For some reason they started working, but Ive been having problems with my file transfer program so I re-uploaded them and they seem to work.

However, I do have another question if you (or anyone else) don't mind. I tried to add another section under the "hot galleries" on the right. But when I did, the whole middle section would be in the lower right of the "hot galleries" portion. I tried to fix it several times then gave up. :)

I was just looking to make another section similar to the bottom portion on the left....only placed on the right. I thought it would just make the page look more even-ed out.

Thanks again (in advance) for any help and time! :)