1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Free PHP Scripts?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by djwilson, Feb 18, 2011.

1. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Are there any smallish free PHP scripts to download that I could use on my website? As mentioned in the Reviews section, https://freewebsitetemplates.com/forum/f16/dance-site-13059/

The general feedback so far, it's not much user interaction, hence this post to improve that.

Thanks for your time :)

2. jonabyte

jonabyte New Member

what kind of scripts are you looking for, have you tried to do a search on google for what you want?

3. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Anything simple and small but effective.

4. tomw

tomw Member

I don't think anyone really knows what you are looking for. Can you elaborate a bit more? Thanks.

5. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Anything to interact with users.

Maybe a script where they can search for an album and it shows titles/artists under there search at all?

6. tomw

tomw Member

Since your site is powered by WP. They got ton of plug-ins. I'm sure there are some that will provide the function you're looking for. For example, here is some of the plug-ins used for searching for songs.

7. djwilson

djwilson New Member

My site isn't WP? lol. It's manually done.

8. tomw

tomw Member

Youre right. I must have went to someone else site :p I was pretty sure I read Generator WordPress somewhere in the source.

Since you put together your site by hand I'm sure you don't mind to put in some work to get what you want. I'm currently developing a light-weight CMS which has a simple interface that you can use to add modules. If you are interested I'll be happy to work with you to develop the module with the functions you are looking for.

9. djwilson

djwilson New Member

hehe :)

Yes thanks, that'll be great, drop me a PM if you need any details :)