1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML Free Responsive Templates

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by Free Responsive Templates, May 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    We are pleased to announce the creation of Free Responsive Templates on www.free-responsive-templates.com based on the flexible design and are supported on all modern devices. So from now all website will be work correct not just on PC but also laptops, mobile phones and smartphones such as iPhone, tablet devices like iPad and others.

[​IMG]
    Preview | Download
    We are planning create new templates every day. So come back to our gallery and enjoy with responsive design.

2. khphoto

khphoto New Member

Do you have one that would work well with photography? I am trying to set up my own business web page. I have already gotten my domain name and hosting through hosting24.com. It is letting me use a program called RV site builder but i can upload my own templates. I need something that I can use to have password protected sub pages for personal galleries. Any Ideas?

3. khphoto

khphoto New Member

Yes, I love it! The only thing that I have noticed is that not many developers know that some photographers need something they can turn into password protected galleries. So that our clients can look at their photos online without me having to post them all over the net...is that something you can do?

4. Looks like you need programmer who can create this protection. I creating and share just HTML/CSS files.

5. khphoto

khphoto New Member

Good thing is...I have a great programmer as a good friend...I just wasn't sure who would be able to create that feature. I still love the template and will most likely use it. Thank you very much!

6. Wood Selling Company

• Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:
      Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3, To uncompress ZIP package: WinZip 9 (Windows)
    If you sell wood then this template for you! Your website will work on any device and on any browser! So people from everywhere will find your website. I used wood photos and colors for this template. This template include 4 blocks with you can easy edit on any free text editor from the net (or use your own, which you have on your laptop). Download and have fun!

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

7. Snail on the rain

• Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:
      Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3, To uncompress ZIP package: WinZip 9 (Windows)

I find this cool snail when i was with family on the sea. After rain this snail looks really very cool:) So i created JavaScript animated gallery and put it to the top of page. Also created section with 3 blocks. And added 2 columns. This template work good on any existing device and you can very fast to edit html and css code and get your own responsive website. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

8. frt_auroch

• Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

This template can help you create website on any CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other. Templates has JS animated slideshow in header. Simple code and beauty colors make this template most popular on the net. Have fun with editing:)

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

9. frt_WheatField

• Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:
    If you want create portfolio website which will work on any device even on Tablets and Smartphones – then this responsive template for you! JavaScript animated slideshow on the top will make your website attractive and color scheme really unique. Simple code will help you to very fast edit this template. Download and enjoy!

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

10. ZOO co
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

Very beauty free responsive template with animals from ZOO will help you build your own unique website which will work on any device. Grey colors together with green and blue looks really well! (is not it?:) ) I recommend this template for developers who are planing create blog or some portal about animals. Slider on the header of template help you to show your best photos of animals. Try to edit html/css code and you will surprise how easy all done there. Have fun:) I also want to tell thank you very much, Andy Gongea! I used his icons when created this template. I very appreciate what he do and very like his website http://www.graphicrating.com/. Keep your design on the same level, Andy!

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

11. Large palm
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

I’m was very exciting to see sunny palm trees and after this created this template. Beauty top menu, animated image gallery on the top and good color scheme make this template really cool. Download and Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

Preview | Download

12. Abc
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

Simple website design and elegant HTML code make this template very attractive! I used cool ‘Lobster’ font from free font library on http://www.google.com/webfonts. This template can be used even if you are planing create responsive blog website. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

13. Corn Food
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

I very like corn! That’s why this summer i take some nice photos with corn cooking:) And sure created beauty template on corn thematic. This template has left and right areas. On left area i putted logo and menu and on right all website content. This template cools good on PC, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone! Have fun with editing css code:)

[​IMG]

Preview | Download

14. Children’s Castle
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

Beautiful responsive template! Very nice color scheme! Simple and elegant html and css code. Also .psd file give you possibility to change any graphic and page design as you like. Download and enjoy with this template!

[​IMG]

Preview / Download

15. Yacht’s Florida
    • Sources Available:
      .html, .css, .psd
    • Software Required:

I visited yacht’s exhibition, and was excited all yachts which i sow. After this i created this free responsive template. So, people who have a yacht or just planning to buy:) or just want create website about it – this template for you! Elegant html and css code help you edit this template very fast and without any problem. Also you can create blog about yachts on WordPress or any other CMS. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Preview / Download

16. [​IMG]

This is my first Bootstrap template which i created myself. I find this nice framework on the net and think in future it will be very popular throught developers. So thats why i start to make templates with Bootstrap. In this template you can find nice image slider in header and 3 columns in the bottom area.

Preview | Download