1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

JavaScript gallery

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by djwilson, Jul 4, 2008.

1. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Hi,

i need some sort of gallery where all my uploaded pictures can be accessed, not jus seperate pics down the page thx.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

3. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

4. djwilson

djwilson New Member

thank just need to try and get them to work :)

5. djwilson

djwilson New Member

ive d/loaded the plogger one for the moment but not sure on what to put and where.

6. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

I've never used plogger so I don't know either. But it's a popular free open source program. Are there support forums you can ask questions in?

7. djwilson

djwilson New Member

what one do you use if any?

8. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

I've used Coppermine in the past but not to a large extent . . . just for family photos and family comments. I know there are different templates out there you can install to make it look a bit nicer. It wasn't too difficult to work with.

By the way, if you're just looking for a gallery (one with no need to create usernames/passwords and comments), go with the site ishkey mentioned or try this one here:

http://www.vivalogo.com/vl-resources/beautiful-javascript-flash-galleries.htm

9. ishkey

10. djwilson

djwilson New Member

what files in the folder do i need to edit? I only want a gallery view not comments or admin control for the moment.

11. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

12. ishkey

use the admin control panel to turn on/off what you want.

13. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Does it need to be online for me to see it work?

PS im stuck with them all. :(

14. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member