1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Gaming Clan Logo

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by pkant2002, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkant2002

pkant2002 New Member

Hi i am really looking to get a realy good profesional template for our Clan website we out using the Call of Duty Template but they want the picture at the top changed to something with like maybe our clan name or clan tag r clan name is oVrDose Nation and r tag is oVr preforably i think it would be good if the edge was black so that it blends in with the template but ur the designers so ill let that up to you hope fully you can make it big enough here is the link to the template were using
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/callofduty2/
    hope you can help me and i would be truley gratefull if someone will make us a cool template.
    ohh one last thing maybe this will help you we play games on the xbox 360 and some games we play r GRAW 2 and Rainbow 6 Vegas we also play Perfect Dark zero thanks

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

cathering don't advertise other sites when we offer that service here! thanks

3. reimanator

reimanator New Member

css logo

hi i was just wondering if you could make my clan a custom logo which would be the right size to be a spray aswell

our clans name is "The Assault Squad"

thanks

chris

4. LeX.pro

LeX.pro New Member

Clan css logo

hi i was just wondering if you could make my clan a custom logo which would be the right size to be a spray aswell

our clans name is "Good life"

do you think you could work with the battle field bad company grenade and gold bricks logo and have the "Good life" in a grunge kinda look.
    thanks

LeX.pro:D

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Umm...what's a 'spray'?

6. LeX.pro

LeX.pro New Member

a spray like in css you can tag a wall with any picture of you choice just a long a is the right size

7. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

:rolleyes: ahh okay, thanks Lex and welcome to FWT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.