1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Gothic Layout Help

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Kamikaze_Hamster, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Kamikaze_Hamster

Kamikaze_Hamster New Member

I'm trying to design a Gothic Layout but it's really hard to think where to start....I'm very adamant on a header but with something like that it seems to take away from the....."feel" if you will..If someone could give me a URL, example, or advice where to go with my layout. Some things I was wondering was would a content box be a good way to go. I don't know how grungy I want to get with this but....yeah. If your can help you would be a lifesaver.
    -Hamster

2. Kamikaze_Hamster

Hmmm this sucks thus far no on has posted. But let me refine my question I need to find a border to use for a gothic layout. It's important to the whole template and whatnot so if anyone has any ideas whatsoever you are my website savior and probably my hero of the day.
    -Hamster

3. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Kamikaze_Hamster

Well that really has to do with what colors you are using on your site. Maybe your using grey as your background, black would look good in a square for your border. Or maybe your background is black, try using a maroon or red, a grey even.

Connor

4. Kamikaze_Hamster

Hmm good idea now all I need is like I said the design.....maybe I'm getting to fancy..but I always considered a good border around your header was a big deal maybe not...
    Thanks ^.^

5. Connor

Kamikaze_Hamster

I've never thought of a border as a big deal, expecialy if it's going around the header, I think it would look better without a border.

Connor

6. Kamikaze_Hamster

I'll see what I can do thanks for the help ^.^

7. Connor

Kamikaze_Hamster

Um, your welcome? Email me ( kingriku@gmail.com ) your website so I can see what it looks like after you take the border away or whatever you want.

Connor