1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

I didn't dump and run!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Keldertron, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Keldertron

Keldertron Member

Things are really really busy. I promise I haven't deserted this forum - I pop my nose in now and again, but I hope you don't consider me to be one of "those" people! Things took a huge turn and I have found myself going from dabbling in my hobby business to rolling it out all over again with a new look, products and everything. So chaos has invaded my life, but i'll be posting more as things settle into a better routine! Promise!

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Not a problem Krystal. Glad things are going well for you business-wise. I check in on your site every now and again to see what new 'critters' you have. I must admit that puppies are more my thing but I still find your lizardy type friends interesting.
    Cheers
    CP

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Always good to hear when someone's business is going well. Have to agree with CP about the puppies over snakes, lizards their ok. Couple years back we had a over abundance of Copperheads and Cottonmouth (Water Moccasins) you know the Venomous type. Not good when little ones are running around the yard.
    I too check in on you website at times an saw the Corn Slithers you posted, those I don't mind.
    Also saw your contact page where it said DO NOT USE THE WEB FORM!!! I need to figure this thing out first, and will be switching to it in the near future.
    Maybe this will help, as I awhile back had to create it for a friends presentation (maybe it was for Dr. Who). It just gives you an idea how things work when processing a form.

formail.png

CovertPea likes this.
  4. Keldertron

Keldertron Member

Cool, thanks ishkey!! I love easy visuals like that. Definitely helps my brain understand things a little better. It needs all the help it can get!

I have a PHP server something on my account somewhere. I just need the time to sit down and figure out how to translate this. It's kind of like math to me. Math is a foreign language. I'm finally catching on to the CSS. Baby steps, right? LOL

Business is picking up. It pretty much died for awhile simply because working full time I never had time to update the website or post on forums or anything. But things are getting turned over, and I'm adding home made soap to the mix. (Yes, it is relevant! LOL I am making the soap into a home made cage cleaner..... so that's all background work so far, and it's been ALOT of work!)

I love dealing with the reptiles. They're just so NEAT. I have many, but I can never get over how cool they are.

Of course, I also have my furballs. We have two dogs, two cats, 3 birds and some fish tanks as well. LOL Definitely keeps us busy.