1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need an Idea

Discussion in 'General' started by NJTechMedics, Dec 6, 2009.

1. NJTechMedics

NJTechMedics New Member

Hey everyone. I'm Vinny Panico. You probably won't know my account unless you've been in the logo request forum this past month or so. I wanted to ask for your help here. I bought my gf her own domain for Christmas, but I wasn't sure what I should put on there until then. Anyone have any ideas?

2. JenniferS

JenniferS New Member

What about a nice message from you... a kind of "christmas card" or "gift label"?

3. NJTechMedics

NJTechMedics New Member

Yeah. Back in the day I made this cute, basic HTML page for her. I might put that up there. Thanks!

4. clowie

clowie New Member

What if you add an image featuring flowers?
    Also, you could tell your girlfriend how much she is special to you and add some pictures showing you together.

5. jdavis

jdavis New Member

Or a message board that you two can exchange messages at? Photos? A survey about you?

6. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Use your Photoshop skills.

Create a picture full of woman.
    A giant crowd, with a front view perspective, slightly elevated, looking slightly down over their heads.
    Make it so when you view them, you can see them fading into the distance straight back.
    Place your girlfriend in front, create a focal blur in such that she is in focus while the rest of the woman are blurred out, but still recognizable as woman.

You won't even need to come up with any romantic words.
    You can save the words to tell her personally when she is all teared up - then you will really be elevated in her eyes.

Woman always have a soft spot for Romance -

7. NJTechMedics

NJTechMedics New Member

Thanks for all of the awesome ideas everyone! I like them a lot. I'll let you know what I do. :)