1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing I need help with my outdated website design

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Brianccwsa, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Brianccwsa

Brianccwsa New Member

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT Brian (is that your name?)

Glad to have you with us and thanks for your request! I'm going to mark it as approved since it seems pretty complete, so please watch this thread to be updated when your request enters the template production queue, or if our designers have any further questions for you. :)

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Congratulations! Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please watch this thread and set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!

4. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Congratulations @Brianccwsa! Some of our designers have begun designing your template request. It has been moved from Queuing to Designing.

Again, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request, and the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates! :coffee: