1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Javascript live

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by sathishdotnet, Mar 28, 2014.

1. sathishdotnet

sathishdotnet New Member

• Website URL:
      http://www.js.sathishdot.net

• Website description:
      This is website helping for user.Who want to learn javscript an Jquery Language we are offering to learn through website for free and In-build demos.

• The Structure of my website:
      dotnet blog

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      food

• Other websites whose design I like:
      jsfiddle.net
      jsbin.com

• Copyright free images or photos that can be used for the template:
      no

• Preferred colors:
      color:#48b3e8;

• Notes:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT Sathish (I suppose you are the Sathish in sathishdotnet, are you not? :p)!

Please give us more detail on what it is you want in your website template. These sections in particular:
    What do you mean by dotnet beginners? What kind of services do you offer? Who is your target audience? What do you hope to achieve with this website?

You'll need to describe what sections you require in your site e.g. About Us page, Services page etc. What each page will be used for, what functionality you intend to add in each page and so on. The more detail the better!

Finally, please go through our existing template selection and list a few which you like the style/look of. If you can explain what parts of each template you want to emulate in your new design that would be great too.

Do reply to this post so that we can proceed with your request.

3. sathishdotnet

sathishdotnet New Member

Hi and thanks for spend own time for me,
    This is website helping for user.Who want to learn javscript an Jquery Language we are offering to learn through website for free and In-build demos.

dotnet beginners:
    Is nothing but a one kind of website development software.I hope you know Visual studio from microsoft.Who wants to learn more and more knowledge in .NET framework we are making website offering to learn from through website with live demos.

4. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Ah, I see. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the development scene, but I do know Visual Studio at least :D

I'll add your description to your request. Once you have provided the following information, we can go ahead and approve it:
    1. Specify details of the site structure you require e.g. About Us page, Services page etc
    2. List a few of our templates that are in the style you're looking for

5. sathishdotnet

sathishdotnet New Member

Please go through these websites for your information.
    1.jsfiddle.net
    2.jsbin.com

Dawn likes this.
  6. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Will do! :)

Please post back here when you have the required information to complete your request. Thanks!

7. sathishdotnet

sathishdotnet New Member

Hi Dawn,
    How is going my design things.

8. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Congratulations! Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please watch this thread and set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!

9. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Please reply to this message to get moved to the design process. State that you still want the free webdesign done.
    You have 7 days to reply if you don't reply your request will be closed down.