1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Need help adding a html header to a Website

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by dgc1957, Apr 12, 2007.

1. dgc1957

dgc1957 New Member

Hello.
    Have basic ebook website www.ebookmonster.info and would like to be able to change out the header via html with ones that I design. Am not sure what and where. I can make the graphics, etc...But am not familiar with languages or php. I can read the coding.

How can I make this happen? I am a newbie -- no just the basics so need full guidance. (I have learned things by copying and reading and reading...html. (Boring! Sorry!:eek: ))

THANKS!
    Deb

2. solemage

solemage New Member

well, find the header in the images folder, mabe its called header or banner,
    you just replace the old one with the new one. and it should change on its own.

3. dgc1957

dgc1957 New Member

Thanks for a quick answer.

Actually it doesn't have a html page as of today. It's all in php and css. I have seen thru other sites a different "skin" with a similar design. I think this one is boring. Does the css make the design of the php? See, I am a newbie.