1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Need help with a CMS

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by SimonJC, Jul 22, 2010.

1. SimonJC

SimonJC New Member

Hello all,

I've currently started my magazine and want my Team to beable to put up reviews and edit other parts, and stuff like that.

Trouble is, ive already coded my website just how i like it, but frankly all i want is a blank page, with my pre-made template for them to use, as such, so when they crate a new page it would go ahead and use that, as such. Then they added the content and jobs done.

Problem is, there not coders or people who know web design all i want is for them to open the Cpanel and enter a new page and write a news review ect..

whats the best CMS for this, Jolma is out of the question. :)

2. Wicked6

Wicked6 New Member

As far as i know Joomla is the best CMS. Since you don’t prefer Joomla, what about Drupal or Mambo. They are some best free CMS that are available.

3. enigma1

enigma1 New Member

I think Joomla it's unnecessarily complex with a stiff learning curve and with large databases the lack of the optimized queries can impact server response. Try some of the other CMS small packages like the I-Metrics CMS. It's tiny and expandable.
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/forum/f10/coding-templates-into-cms-13091/
    Its open source.

Comparing to what and in what way?

4. Lonus

Lonus New Member

Maybe you must try Website Baker it's a verry simple cms and easy to learn.