1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

online jobs - true?

Discussion in 'General' started by indumathi, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hi all,

i was thinking to ask somebody about this - online jobs!

i come across lot of websites and mails everyday abouth this! is it true? firsr they ask us to pay a min amount and they say u can earn a lot if u do jus 2 to 3 hrs work a day like data entry, emails etc...
    http://www.gofreelance.com/join/comfort1/order-join.html this is one such website.

wats actually behind all these and anyone actually tried any of these? kindly advice...

thnks,
    indu

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I can't say whether these jobs are 'real jobs' or not.
    But I myself, would not touch any such job offer, be it online or in a newspaper if they asked for ANY MONEY upfront.

But then again, I'm an extreme cynic who believes that most 'offers' you find on the internet are either rip-offs or money-making scams.

CP

3. sunnee

sunnee New Member

It's hard for me to believe they're real when they want money upfront. I do know there are a few places that are true online jobs. For instance, I have never worked for this cell phone service, but could've if I answered correctly within so many seconds. I am trying to think of the name of it, but must be too early still. If anyone wants the name of the place let me know. I'd love to share.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I have never paid a site to obtain work. Normally the better sites you will find the employer pays. Not to mention there is no Google rating, they send up two popup windows to keep you. My advice do not do it.

5. sunnee

sunnee New Member

I just recalled the online job, it's called chacha. Anyone hear of it? I tried to get it, but failed because I wasn't quick enough. My typing is great, but don't think too fast.

LOL!

6. indumathi

indumathi New Member

7. Christian4994

Christian4994 New Member

Most of these sort of things I have seen or done just turn out to be con's. You have to do loads for a few cents.

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Totally agree with you there Christian.

By the way, welcome to the forum! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.