1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Sports Crest Creator

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by CovertPea, May 18, 2011.

1. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I've found another site where you can design a sports crest. Fairly limited in style choices but still a good place to start.

Lot's of samples here -
    UMBRO CREST DESIGNER (no longer available)

Actual site is:
    (no longer available)

2. Enclavean

Enclavean Member

I'll be darned, they actually uploaded my test crest to Flickr.....

Umbro Crest Designer: ENCLAVEAN F.C. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Im not really sure im into having my crest publicly like that, but i guess thats the price to pay for using their services.

Another option is to save only the crest, and import it into photoshop and decorate it there.

3. 86VETERAN

86VETERAN New Member

went on the link...i think they have taken the creator off the umbro site

4. yashmanz

yashmanz New Member

do u have any idea how to save it cus when im done with it, it shows me the sharing thing n gets stuck on loading (10).... :( pls help

5. tomw

tomw Member

6. csukie

csukie New Member

i am looking to design a football crest for my local team and i aam wondering if you can help, i need mirfield at the top banner and united in play on the bottom banners, this is what i have come up with so far please help me!

Attached Files:

7. csukie

csukie New Member

actually scrap the idea of united in play

8. csukie

csukie New Member

there seems to be smudges the should not be there

9. philip mcguire

philip mcguire New Member

Hi

im hoping someone on here can help me. I run a sunday league football team and i am strugalling to design our club badge, our old badge is dated and templates of it no longer exsisit.

What i am after is a circular badge with the clubs name Hetton Social Football club running round the outside in blue text on a white background, and in the middle i am after a pit wheel, as we are a former mining village, the wheel in black on a yellow background.

I have tried to do this myself and have had no joy with the results.

We as a club are currently gaining charter standard and looking to bring some kids teams thru from season 2013-14 so the badge would have great use.

We have little to know money available as yet as we have not secured sponsorship for the coming season, but i am willing to help other people in anyway i can if someone is kind enuf to offer me there help.

thanks

10. philip mcguire

philip mcguire New Member

hi this is very similar to what we are after, obv changing the hetton poker to hetton social football club and taking the words pit yackers out of the design, with the majority colours being yellow and blue

hope someone can help me, cheers

Attached Files:

11. Dean Ryan

Dean Ryan New Member

I am looking for a design for a badge for our local team who were established in 2012 and playing at the minute with no bage , we play in yellow and black and would like a similar design to the Birmingham city badge but change in colours etc, hope someone can help sorry team name bransty f.c

12. mikelogo

mikelogo New Member

I can't find the designer anywhere on their site??

13. CovertPea

Seems Umbro has done away with their logo creator.

Here's a link to a similar site MY TRIBE.101.com
    CP

14. ianstewart

ianstewart New Member

Hi is there any other creators as previous link for family crests isn't really suited to what I'm looking for,
    Thanks
    Ian

15. CovertPea

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours searching the 'net for something similar, but no luck.
    I did find heaps of other people searching for online crest creators.
    If only some clever person could create something like "Umbros" online crest designer there'd be a lot of happy sportsters out there!
    CP

16. Sean

Sean Active Member

17. lancer015

lancer015 New Member

It's working :)

18. Webiepro

Webiepro New Member

Hey Philip, I also struggled with updating my website template and logo years later after the website I bought it from shutdown. Lately I have been designing all of my logos for free on www.onlinelogomaker.com and I was able to make some cool logos which look just about as good as lots of professional logos I've paid for in the past. You mentioned your template is outdated too. Another good place to get pretty awesome templates is (moderator deleted) Lots of their templates I bought for my website only cost me $16 from that site. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  19. tonyadam0706

tonyadam0706 New Member

hey, the link above is not available already. Anyone can post that link again for me?