1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Shop web template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Pet breeders and shop owners looking for a website template may want to try this new website template designed with their needs in mind. Containing multiple sections for and informative and image-rich website, this template makes sure that there is more than enough space for your pet content.

[​IMG]

Download - View

Web design sub pages:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This website template will work with all modern web browsers.

What is included:
    • HTML files source code
    • CSS file source code
    • The design source, in this case, the PSD files
    • Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)
    Third party Stock Photos licensed from Veer:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third party fonts used:
    Font details coming soon.......

Credits:
    Credit details coming soon......

Version 19

Download - View

mmfh and Maschietto like this.
  2. Mimoun

Pet shop website template upgraded to version 19 with many design changes...

Maschietto likes this.
  3. BCO

BCO New Member

This is not displaying properly in IE 10. Any help?

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi BCO,

Could you provide us with more information as to what isn't displaying properly? Screenshots will be great.

5. BCO

BCO New Member

Thank you. I believe it's a problem with IE, not your template. Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Have you tried the other browsers? Does the website turn up fine on the other browsers?

7. BCO

BCO New Member

Thank you Ruthe. Yes, I tried on Mozilla and Chrome and all works well. It's probably a setting in IE10 but can't seem to find it.

8. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

That has the look of something is missing when you edited a file or you need to download the zip file again.

9. BCO

BCO New Member

Thanks. Downloaded it again and still the same. It looks fine with Chrome and Mozilla. No editing was done.

10. rmorale

rmorale Member

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

11. BCO

BCO New Member

Well, that solved the problem! Thank you so much. I'll set IE 10 to run everything in compatibility mode...I suppose that's the answer.

12. rmorale

rmorale Member

Compatibility mode can make some pages look worse, so I would only add websites to it as needed or move to IE 11.

13. Mimoun

This problem from looking at your screenshot is that it's not loading the external style.css file at all.
    Try to copy paste the CSS internally in the header tag as a test.

14. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

This is gonna come across as random, but hey, nice new avatar there, ishkey! (y)