1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy photography logo please

Discussion in 'Archived' started by kimberly1, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

My name is Kimberly and I'm trying to start my own Photography business. I do not have a website yet but I will have one soon. I want the logo to say "Kimberly Ann Photography" I want the word "photography" in black. My other fav colors are hot pink and tiffany blue. I would be willing to make a donation to the logo I like the most. Thanks

2. GG

GG Active Member

3. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    Kimberly Ann Photography

2) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)?
    No website... still in the making, up next week.

3) Description of your website or business:
    Maternity and Newborn Photography

4) Have you found any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fader_6_modified.jpg
    5) Requested size of your logo:
    small rectangle..... little bigger than a wallet sized picture.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    no

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    text and image

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    The word "photography" I want in BLACK
    other colors Tiffany Blue and Hot Pink

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    Ugly colors... brown, green, orange

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Moms and Expecting Moms

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    Beauty, Professional, Joy

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    Print, Website, and possible watermark on Photos

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    No... that's it. Thanks

4. GG

GG Active Member

Thanks. Also feel free to help around the forum too within other sections and you might notice that you will recieve more help in return. :)

Thanks
    GG

5. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Communicating sometimes can be a bit tricky as in the world of photo printing.
    The Example below vs the Logos above in post #3.
    Which makes one wonder is it to be portrait or landscape?

Attached Files:

• ws.jpg
      ws.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
  6. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

[​IMG]
    This is wallet size.... So I want the logo 3 in - 4 in rectangle
    And the example of the logos that I like are just that. I like them!! I didn't say that I wanted my logo to be the same size.

7. ishkey

Thanks for clarifying portrait or landscape.

8. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Thought I would give this a try;

Attached Files:

• ka.jpg
      ka.jpg
      File size:
      23 KB
      Views:
  9. 1970Forest

Or with a dif font;

Attached Files:

• ka3.jpg
      ka3.jpg
      File size:
      26.9 KB
      Views:
  10. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

I like it.... I like the 1st font. I like the stork with the baby.... but maybe if you could see it a little better. Thanks so much. I guess your the only one that is willing to give it a try. I guess I will wait until Sunday then decide what one I like best.

11. GG

GG Active Member

Kimberly1 as mentioned before maybe you could try and help others out whilst you are waiting and you may notice that you will recieve more replies...

12. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

I'm not really a designer but I will search around the forum and see If I can help out. I have a 3 kids so my time is limited. Thanks

13. ishkey

Not to mention that we all volunteer our time here. Some work, some are moms and work, some go the school, some school and work. We are a very diverse group of just ordinary people who have an interest in graphics and coding, amongst other things. So if we don't jump on things right away it's because we divvy up our time.

14. GG

GG Active Member

Just thought I would point out that we might have some photography logos in our social group which is definately worth having a look at and all logos on their are created by the designers on here themselves. :)

15. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

I like the ready made logo with the stork and the woman created by ishkey
    I would like to see it in a bigger picture, and I would like to see the other ones. Thanks. Im gonna to search the forum and see if I can help.

16. GG

GG Active Member

Yep you can view it here. Just click on the images and they will show up according to what size the designer has uploaded it as.

17. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

Refering to the logo created by ishkey from the socila group. The one with the blue background and the pregnant woman and stork. Is there any way you can change a few things on it so I can see if this is the one I like?

18. kimberly1

kimberly1 Banned

Well since I'm not getting much of a reply.... lets's up the request a little.

1. A photography logo (Kimberly Ann Photograhy)
    Best logo gets a $25 donation

2. A logo (Showered With Love) www.kimsbabycakes.webs.com
    Best logo gets a $25 donation

Tried to create one myself...

I really need these logos!!

Attached Files:

19. 1970Forest

Hi Kimberly. Please please please be patient, as earlier stated all of us do this in our free time, this is not our job but we all enjoy to help others free of charge as and when we can.

I for one have many things on the go which were requested weeks ago, and I know the others are in a similar situation.

As per sticky post, if you are willing to pay/donate can I suggest contacting one of the designers directly via PM.

By the way nice attempt on the logo, nice and simple and something we can work with

Regards

20. GG

GG Active Member

Kimberly you have to remember that you being in the US there are others here from other countries.

You wrote that 11 hours ago to ask again that you are not getting a response. Some of us have other resposibilities to take during the day. You cannot go to sleep and wake up and expect your request to be done. You will have to wait.

As for what you asked before it's up to the designer the way he works. He can change it after payment or change it before payment but you must have to agree that you will definately pay before he makes the changes beacuse these are ready made logos which you have to buy and you will recieve it within a few hours or the next day (Depending on where the designer is and where you are)

Hope it helps.

Thank you
    GG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.