1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP PHP Website Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by RspsMaker, Aug 1, 2010.

1. RspsMaker

RspsMaker New Member

Hi

Does anybody know of a web host that will host my PHP Site for free?

Its a clan website

thankz, kiwii

2. tomw

tomw Member

3. Techie

Techie New Member

000webhost is pretty well known but you should only use it for the most basic sites. Don't try to host a commercial site with them because they just make everything harder than it has to be. When your site grows and you start getting lots of visitors switch to some paid host.

4. tailender1

tailender1 New Member

try 110mb.com they are also pretty good.

5. Slodds

Slodds New Member

If you really want I can host your website on my site. I just bought hosting on Godaddy for . Be like yourclanname.xxxx.xxx or something to that extent. I'm not sure how these things workout, but the offer's on the table :p

6. ace2011

ace2011 Member

hi

we are offering free PHP, MySql hosting at Free Hosting No Ads
    and you can use your own domain name if you own one

if you like contact me for more details

the free hosting is for ever and with out forces ads

7. razorrazor

razorrazor New Member

Free PHP hosting

We use Free hosting, web host free, free websites hosting, freewebsite (aka Fisrt Free Hosting) this is real king of free hosters, they offer absolutely free hosting with better features than other companies in paid. 10Gb of disk, 100Gb of badwidth, Php, phpMyAdmin, MySql, Cpanel, Ftp and no ads or other stupid stuff and even free support ticket syste 24/48h. Just see it and compare, i was shocked than first time heard about them, now i never pay for any hosting, for my middle range website. :eek: