1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Responsive Web Design

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Evelyn M, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Evelyn M

Evelyn M New Member

Please suggest me a software/tool which can help me to design a Responsive website with Word press CMS ?

Mary5005 likes this.
  2. Lousie

Lousie New Member

Hey,There are many code free softwares available which can fulfill your needs.I personally use TemplateToaster as it's user friendly and support multiple CMSs.It automatically generate source code.You can definitely be able to design responsive website theme using TemplateToaster.Further,if you want to read more about it then you may visit
    http://wordpressthemedesigners.wordpress.com/

sasamarkovicks likes this.
  3. Evelyn M

Evelyn M New Member

Thanks for the reply Lousie !! I have read this write-up and found it very helpful. I will definitely try this generator .

4. Ashley519

Ashley519 New Member

You can design your fully responsive themes for your WordPress website with the help of templatetoaster. It will help you to design high quality themes in a lesser time. You can design any kind of wordpress themes using this tool .

Mary5005 likes this.
  5. Jeha

Jeha New Member

Isnt it easier to take a already responsive and make all your changes?

6. halldaniel454

halldaniel454 New Member

Using WordPress you can get responsive web design.
    their quality is much better then other & lesser time use for design in wp.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
  7. vitinhleoanh

vitinhleoanh New Member

You can use WPTouch plugin

8. mahalakshmi

mahalakshmi New Member

Try to create using responsive web CSS.

9. justinrhensen123

justinrhensen123 New Member

You can design your fully responsive themes for your WordPress website with the help of templatetoaster. It will help you to design high quality themes in a lesser time. You can design any kind of wordpress themes using this tool it's helpfull you.