1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardware Seems to be a lot of photographers on here advice needed..

Discussion in 'General' started by Ilkley Mills, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Ilkley Mills

Ilkley Mills New Member

I'm currently using Nikon D3100 i'm looking to take things a little more serious and although i love my camera i'm looking to upgrade. Im deciding between the new nikon d7100 or going full frame with the d600. What benifits would i get by going full frame is it worth it as all my lenses are dx at the minute.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Not being a Nikon guy, to me the slight difference between the two I would go with the d7100 and stick with my lenses.
    Any camera in the hands of a capable photographer who understands the unit and composition they are shooting will create works of wonder.

Sugartov likes this.
  3. Sugartov

Sugartov New Member

I think a lot depends on why you want to upgrade. I just read something really good on choosing, but can't find it. This seems like a good read.

Also this is a really good site for comparing the cameras side by side so you can choose based on the comparison.