1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Someone cool, please help!

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by freestuffonline, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Hey peeps. I really need some help from brilliant people in this cool forum. I have some difficulties with my "boldy" wordpress theme and jigoshop plugin. The words for the product description is excluded from the description box and the sidebar go down after comment box. I've already play around with content width and margin but everything's fail. So, I hope someone brilliant will lend a hand and fix the problem. I will send you the url if you reply to this thread. Thank you awesome people!!

2. O'oo. Nobody want to help? Show me some love please..

3. Can someone help please.

[​IMG]

4. tomw

tomw Member

<!-- BEGIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="content">
    <div id="container">

Replace container with colLeft

<!-- BEGIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="content">
    <div id="colLeft">

Click here for the example.

5. I think the jigoshop plugin causes this error because every normal post is in a good condition. The post for products on the shop are post from jigoshop plugin section. So I consider the plugin causes the alignment issues. Maybe I should fix some code to solve the problem. Honestly I don't know which one. If you need any code for jigoshop plugin please do tell me. I will post it here.

6. tomw

tomw Member

Yes, it is defined in your stylesheet. What I’m referring to is the tags in your HTML where you reference its use. Since you are using WordPress then you need to update the themes or templates. Go to your WP themes folder and find the one for the theme you’re using. It should be in this folder:

/wp-content/themes/twodollarservices/

There are maybe header, body, footer, and perhaps others as well.

Find the one with the body content. Locate the line as I indicated above and update it as suggested.

I will look into the jioshop plugin and report back.

7. I've change the code on the plugin with the code you give. It works! Thank you so much tomw. You are brilliant. I hope you don't mind if I'm asking for some help again later.

8. tomw

tomw Member

Glad that helps you out. Just like the regular members here, I will help out the best I could. I have learned from others in many occasions as well. As you know, this is a give and take community.

freestuffonline likes this.