1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Services What is the best place to create website at?

Discussion in 'General' started by wilson_flagg, Oct 14, 2007.

1. wilson_flagg

wilson_flagg Banned

I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable.
    I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

3. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

I'd recommend http://www.startlogic.ca. I've used them for over 2 years & hosted multiple websites with them. They are cheap and have toll free support.

Good luck!

4. chosma

chosma New Member

The best website provider is

It' very easy and you are ready for taking off with an own address and you have 300 MB storage space for free. More then 300 professional design templates and unlimited possibilities to extend your free website. hpage has something for everyone: from absolute beginners to advanced and professional webmasters. It´s easy to use, offers many extras and, once again, as this point can't be stressed enough, it is absolutely for free.

All the best!
    Chosma

5. nachiketkhanna

nachiketkhanna New Member

The best place to create website is godaddy. With the help of godaddy you can book your domain and use hosting service. best place for website creation.

6. bimbin56

bimbin56 New Member

Just wondering if there is anyone who can think of a better use for it or would be interested in buying it. stick on wheels maybe with a wireless sender??