1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Where can I submit a website?

Discussion in 'General' started by Abel3, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Abel3

Abel3 Banned

My regards to everyone, I want to ask you all that how can I submit my site online? I want my site to be presented online but don’t know where and how to submit my link? Is there any way to make my link popularize online?
    Please let me know if anyone knows about it.

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

3. Rupert

Rupert Banned

The best way to make your website known to other people in the community is to submit your link in the related category of your choice that will exhibit your websites content. There are certain sites that give you the benefit of submitting your link in the categories they have as for this, there is firstport which is a site for reference links that will help to make your link popularize.

4. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Thanks, google is great!

5. emilypal

emilypal New Member

What about submitting your site to different directories?

6. Christian4994

Christian4994 New Member

Go through every search engine (one's that matter) and submit.

7. earnnetwealth

earnnetwealth New Member

The first thing you need to do is find your "Target Group".

You can pitch to millions of people, but if you are not targeting people that want your product of offer you will not make any sales.

You wouldn't advertise Oil Filters in Better Homes and Gardens, you would advertise in a Car Magazine.

While search engine marketing is quite good, as suggested starting with Google, but you must remember, in order for the search engines to place your site in the rankings that people are searching, you need to have targeted keywords.

This is done in a few tricky ways.

First of all you need to post frequent updates to your web site, because the search engine spiders like fresh new content.
    They usually crawl once and some every other week.

Second, you need to use Keywords in youe "Meta Tags".
    Keywords related to your product of offer.

Third you need to post links to related pages, because spiders also look for links when they crawl your site.

You can also post on Blogs, they are very popular with search engine spiders, and most good ones get high rankings, so the spiders will see your site linked, and index your site.

Start with that.

Hope this helps.

D

8. princecharles12

princecharles12 New Member

9. poison17

poison17 Banned

in general you need to submit your site to directories, to get backlinks, and exposure.

Here is is a 1500 free directories list where you can submit to.

Of-course, if you have a "web design" related site you have to submit that in the right category, as in this exemple : Internet > Web Design

10. aquapearl

aquapearl New Member

Well if you want to make your site popular have To choose 2 steps ...

1: If you have some extra money you Use Google adward And PPC Campaign
    2: if you havn't any extra cash for Google adward or PPC you must have to know some SEO (Search Engine Optimization )* SEO have lot of different Paths But most Useful Easy Ways For a Commen Site Are
    1: Social Bookmarking ) You can find lot of social media networking sites via google . some popular and user friendly sites Are Dig, Furl, Propeller, Stumbleupon, My Space, Facebook, Folkd, Mixx, And Spicypages ... These sites are best for social media networking ... you have to do is just join these sites And subbmit your site there ...

2: Blog Commenting:) Try to search blogs those are relevant to your site And make Some Good Comments on them ...

3: Article Subbmission :) Write Some article About your product , Or about your site And post them on Article directories Are make press release You can find lot of free article directories via Google Search

4: Directories :) Search Some Free directories and Submit your site there ....

i know just these four steps And believe these Steps are enough to make your site popular With out no cast ...

11. imjames407

imjames407 Banned

You can use directories,forum etc.

12. princecharles12

princecharles12 New Member

13. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

A big key to SEO depends on your submissions to major directories.
    **Create a xml sitemap and submit it**
    Many people neglect to realize the potential of simple sites such as Website Showcases, as an example here is one that showcases my work :: http://www.cssperk.com/gallery/services/gdsweb
    Sites such as that one have a high pagerank with google and put a permanent link to your site on theirs, thus bringing your rank up too.....

I wrote an article on SEO in my blog :: http://gdsweb.ca/wordpress/wp-trackback.php?p=3 , read it if you want to find out more....

14. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer