1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtuber Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Kyle Wilcox, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Kyle Wilcox

Kyle Wilcox New Member

• Website URL:
      I don't have a website URL.

• Website description:
      My Youtube channel (MrBigBigK24). I want a place where people can login and save their favorite videos and comment on the video on the website or if they don't want to make an account then they can send me a message, watch my videos, see news that I put on the website, etc.

• The Structure of my website:
      @-- Header --@
      For my header I would like it to look like the channel art on my youtube channel.
      @-- Pages --@
      The pages I would like when they are not logged in are:
      Home - On this page I want a place where it shows the recent videos I have uploaded. Also I want a news section where I write something and people can read it and if it goes over a certain length then people can click a button and see the rest.
      Login - This is where they will login (Obviously)
      Register - This is where they will register
      Videos - This will display all my videos that I have posted. But for space I want them all to be like small thumb nails that people can click on and it sends them to youtube to watch the video.
      Contact Me - I want this page to have a form that can be sent to my email.

The pages I would like when they are logged in are:
      Home - Same
      Profile - On this page I would like it so people can edit their username/password/email.
      Favorites - This page will display all the videos that they have favorited
      Videos - It will display the videos but it will also have buttons where people can favorite the video and it will save it for them.
      Contact Me - Same

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I don't like any that is why I'm requesting my own.

• Other websites whose design I like:
      http://www.mineplex.com
      http://www.sethbling.com

• Preferred colors:
      Black background with orange links and white font

• Notes:
      I would also like to have a page template so if I want to add any other pages then I could. Thank you