1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming Zelda-Lover

Discussion in 'General' started by ericethegreat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Hi. I just LOOOOOOOOVE The Legend of Zelda games. Does anyone else likes Zelda?

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

I did like Zelda Ocarina Of Time on the Nintendo 64 but have not played any of the newer versions.

3. AceMan

AceMan New Member

I never have time for games, I am always on business trips and such.
    Sometime I wish to have time for games.
    Although many people have time, I dont. :(
    But, it's okay - I will have time sometime.

4. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

I loved Zelda and the Ocarina of Time, and Zelda and the Majora's Mask... I don't really like it on any other consoles and just recently bought an N64 so that I could play those games again.

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

The only Zelda I ever had the pleasure of playing was on the old Super NES...lol. I never wanted to own an N64 so I didn't play any other ones. I switched to a PlayStation when they first came out, then to an XBOX and now trying to decide between XBOX 360 or PS3 (I don't want a debate on which is better either...I think that is one of the silliest debates and people get too heated over a dumb game system especially considering that the XBOX and the Playstation are both excellent gaming systems each with their own pros and cons).

However, someday I am sure I will run across another Zelda game and when I do, I am sure I will play it. I am not a hard core fan or anything, but I do love video games, right now I am playing Splinter Cell 'Double Agent' and I am at the last guy (I think) Emile...and I CANNOT for the life of me figure out what the heck to do...so until I figure that out, I will be playing it and only it...lol.

:)

6. solemage

solemage New Member

zelda on Snes^ I got it in my closet somewhere :p

I had zelda ocara of time what ever lol Got stuck on a cirtain part and gave up.. lol

Ya, Lisa, I love hearing people fight over ps3 and 360, its funny!
    I dont own any of the new consoles, I still have Nintendo"first one" super nintendo, segs, and snes, atari, playstation X... thats it lol

7. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

I've got:
    • Nintendo nes
    • Nintendo 64
    • Playstation
    • Platstation 2
    • Gamecube
    • Xbox
    • Gameboy "Classic" (Greyscale screen on green background, really big.)
    • Gameboy (Gameboy Pocket)
    • Gameboy Color
    • Gameboy Advance
    • Gameboy Advance SP (Same as Gameboy SP.)
    • Gameboy Advance Micro (I think this is only sold in Europe, got it off Ebay.)
    • Nintendo DS
    • Nintendo DS "Lite"
    • PSP
    • Wii
    This is nothing to the games I have for all these ^-^'
    But now I'm deciding wether(sp?) to get a PS3 or Xbox360.
    Hell, I have to have something to do when I'm bored or can't sleep (insomniac).

8. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

That's really funny, I thought I was the only person who goes a little over board on video game consoles...we have a Nintendo, SNES, Atari, Odessy, Sega, Sega Saturn, Playstation 1 and 2, XBOX, Gameboy classic, Gameboy color, PSP, Gamecube and now I am seriously thinking of getting a 360 because my brother-in-law has one and he brought it up with him when he came for a visit last month and it was really cool. Also, thinking of getting a PS3 because my 5 year old (who owns and plays the playstation 1 and 2...lol) really wants one.

Solemage - I know, I get so tickled when people actually fight over a dang game, when honestly they are both really great systems in their own rights, and basically they have the same graphic capabilities...I really like listening to my brother and my brother-in-law get into the debates. When PS2 and XBOX came out, they fought over that one, stating that the XBOX had NO games for it basically, and the PS2 had tons of games. But now that has reversed and the 360 has and outrageous number of games for it and the PS3 doesn't have so many...lol. It really is funny! I just really LOVE video games, it doesn't matter what system it is on, hell I have just as much fun playing Super Mario Brothers as I do any of the newer games.

OH, and to let you all know, I figured out the last guy on Splinter Cell, it was actually super easy...I hate when that happens, I just thought it was going to be super difficult being as it was the very last guy, but really it was the easiest part to get through...grrrr...but it was worth renting.

9. solemage

solemage New Member

lol, !!!
    My cousin works for some company that makes xbox/360 games and he says they wait a few weeks when a game is finished, and wait till till they have around 5-10 games finished then release them.... Finny since playsataiont relseases them right away.

10. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Cool!

Well, I have all of Zelda games and all of Ninendo (sp) system but I still don't have a Wii, darn.

11. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Tingle

I LOVE everything in Zelda games... all but TINGLE! He is an annoying 37 years old man that likes to fly and charges a lot of money from Link. He is a scary man, if you ask me. Does anyone else dislike Tingle?