1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

40,000 Members!!

Discussion in 'General' started by pezboy45, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Myth

Myth New Member

That was a great achievement. Now were aiming for 100k soon. :D

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Member

All these members but how many are active members though. :(

3. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Im a lil lost

Can you guys please help are you talking about this forum or is there another site ya'll talkin about if so can i get the web address...Thanks

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

They are talking about THIS forum. Free Website Templates.

5. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Ok, I see

Yes OK, And im happy to be part of this growing member count, Keep up the good work:D

6. nro

nro Banned

Congratulations!

7. clowie

clowie New Member

Congratulations to all members!
    I've joint recently but I'm proud to be a part of your team!

8. James D

James D New Member

WOW

79,600 and counting

Congrats!

9. hoola

hoola New Member

good news))

10. Airster130

Airster130 New Member

Congratulations!
    Proud to be part of it.

11. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Just over 83,000 members now! Wow, how long did it take to get where the forum is today? Surely a long and slow process to build up too.

But congrats :)

12. Enclavean

Enclavean Member

Even tough we have all these members, how many are really active?
    It just seems to me that a lot of members sign up to get a template/logo, and after they get it they stop logging on. (thats not to say they dont contribute at the time they are here)

I just feel like general discussion areas (aka Non request areas) have very little activity.

13. tomw

tomw Member

Out of over 80 thousand people signed up only about 6 thousand have posted messages; of those only about 3 thousand have posted more than 1. I would say we have about twenty active members here. Any idea on how to improve that?

14. Enclavean

Enclavean Member

Yeah, expand the forums. Instead of one category for normal discussions, how about a tech forum, and a games forum? Health forums, Travel forums. The possibilities are endless....

As i see it now, most people doesnt post because there's not much to post in, nor are there many members to discuss with. I see threads here in which the last reply was 1-2 months ago. General people probably doesnt want to post there because the OP is probably gone, or your post will not get replies. (since after a month, the discussion has usually been abandoned)

15. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

For the last year Mimoun has been developing a whole new website and forum - soon to be released. They are working out the bugs in the beta version - stick around and see.

16. sunnee

sunnee New Member

congrats. way to go!!!!!!

YAY!

17. Enclavean

Enclavean Member

A new website? Are you talking about a new layout for this site? Or is he working on a totally different website? :confused:

18. tomw

tomw Member

Like the man said… stick around and see. Hey, Mimoun might give us a preview before that.

19. Enclavean

Enclavean Member

Im definitely gonna stick around here, even if the site doesnt change.

If that's bad news or good news is up to you to decide :p

20. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

From the posts Mimoun has been dropping this last year on FWT it looks like it will be Great News. He seems to have taken on Templates for a whole range of software.
    Maybe he will make a brief appearance here and drop some tidbits as to some of what is to come.