1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Backyardigans

Discussion in 'General' started by ericethegreat, Apr 9, 2007.

1. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Hello again. Do you know that kiddy TV show, the Backyardigans. I just LOVE it, if you don't know it, it's a musical show. It goes at 10:30 for east at Nick Jr. If you live in the west, you go there at 11:30. Does anyone likes the Backyardigans and/or have a question about it? :)

2. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

I strongly reccomend Backyardigans to everyone. It's a musical, comedy, drama, kiddy, (sometimes horror), and it's fantasty (sp.) Do you want a good Backyardigans website? If you do, go at:
    http://www.freewebs.com/backyardiganteen/
    It has all the shows, characters, and even EVERY lyrics!

3. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I watch the Backyardigans daily! I love their make-believe worlds, so far my favorites are where they are on a deserted island, and the one where they are ghosts...there are a ton more that are great but those two are the ones that stick out in my mind.

4. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Oh!

Oh yeah, you mean "Castaways" and "It's Great To Be A Ghost."
    I like those, my favorite is "Samurai Pie" (the one where Tyrone teaches Austin to make pies while fending off the nijas (sp), i.e. Unquia and Pablo) and "The Key To The Nile" (where bossy Tasha becomes a princess of Egypt and she embarks a quest to save the dry Nile river.)
    I JUST LOVE THE SONGS TOO! Did you hear that Season Three is coming out! :eek: Yeah! I know! I'm hoping that the Backyardigans will continue. I heard that its losing populationary (sp)! OH NO! But I think its a lie anyway.

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Ah yes, Castaways...I get that song stuck in my head "Castaways, we are Castaways. Ahoy there Ahoy...etc..." I also enjoy "The Key to The Nile". I doubt it is losing popularity, at least in my community it isn't, all the kids here (and adults to...lol) are absolutely in love with the show.

6. ericethegreat

ericethegreat New Member

Ha!

Haha. That's good news. The song's that stuck in my head is the "Not One Sound" from Monster Dective (sp). The song was stuck in my head for a month and it's still stuck.