1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

News Breaking News!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by csmith, Jul 7, 2005.

1. joel

joel Member

allgate east station was bobmed

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Your right about that we most never give into the demands of any terrorist.
    But how would you turn off a big fire? With fire? no you do that with water.

3. joel

joel Member

busses and coachers are bringing bomb victems in to the hospital

4. csmith

csmith New Member

Heck this gets worse by the minute.

5. joel

joel Member

but listen the terriosts will keep doing this even if there is no war the dont care they just want to rule the world and get attention

6. csmith

csmith New Member

Unbelievable arn't they?! They have some real head problems.

7. joel

joel Member

tony blair will make a statment later witneses say on the train when it got blastes the survivers say that the train driver came out bleeding and showing a red light he leaded them to the platform and got out of the underground

8. csmith

csmith New Member

Jesus! Tony Blair needs to make an emergency statement and tell people exactly whats going on. As we all know London is the heart of the country and many thousands of people work in the city and people will be going out of the head if they dont know whats happened to their loved ones.

9. Mimoun

I'm watching CNN it looks very bad at least 6 explosions.

10. joel

joel Member

yep cnn and skynews are the best news programs there is 3 bus explosians and 2 explosions on the london under ground in scottland yard the pictures are terribal there is blood every where

11. joel

joel Member

armed police with machine guns have soround buckingham palece

12. csmith

csmith New Member

I have just quickly nipped to watch Sky News and I heard about the palace. They are saying that the Army are now on the streets. Mobile phone networks are overloaded.

13. joel

joel Member

they say the things they cuases this attack is G8 the Oplypics and just plain cruelness oh and by the way i am getting this all from cnn and skynews

14. joel

joel Member

yep the army is going to go gaurd the Pms house and dowing streat

15. Mimoun

[font=&quot]CNN is saying there're only 2 deaths and 90 casualties counted so far.
    [/font]

16. joel

joel Member

the police are now not incharge of the sitution the army is

17. joel

joel Member

oh sorry i miss interprated that they say that they fear that 500 people have died and 5 people have died

18. joel

joel Member

people say this is like a nightmare

19. joel

joel Member

the help line is open for anyone who wants to know if there family is allright or anything i will post that in a min

20. joel

joel Member

sniffer dogs are checking parked cars and drians for other bombs also the police are moving the bounderys back a traffic cam is showing the busses roof fly off when it exploded