1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Buying a house like a real estate investor

Discussion in 'General' started by eVentureBiz, May 1, 2008.

1. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

I invest part time in real estate. In case anyone's interested, I'm writing a blog series about how to buy a house like a real estate investor.

I've written 3 posts on it so far, more to come. I'm writing about how mortgage companies look and evaluate you, how to determine how much you can afford, how to cover your down payment and closing costs, your offer, what to look for, your Realtor . . . etc.

If you're interested in what I know as an investor, all will be told here.
    Buying a house like a real estate investor

I want to help people learn how to be successful in real estate - even if it's just to by your own home.

If anyone has any questions, please comment in my blog and I'll be happy to chat.

Have a good one!

2. Danieljohn

Danieljohn New Member

Hi friend, Well its very good that you have invested your money in real estate and you like to join others also to join other peoples in real estate investment. I had also invested my money with a real estate investor and was happy to hear that the investment was going the right way. There are good results in real estate. Within few years this profit will become more $ more because the value of property is just going on increasing. All the best for your job.

3. verifiedtrading

verifiedtrading New Member

Very nice thoughts, Since I am an beginner to Investing, I have only little knowledge but those who are experienced in Investing, their tips will be definitely useful here.

4. alex joungblood

alex joungblood New Member

Direct Mails

I have had great success with direct mail. I use a postcard that has received a response rate as high
    as 10-12%. I usually gear my direct mail efforts to absentee homeowners and have been able to
    maintain a consistent stream of motivated seller leads. I use click2mail to really streamline the
    process.

Alex Joungblood

5. samthomas

samthomas New Member

Hi eVentureBiz,

You have created really a good blog about real estate.

Yep... I also prefer to go with real estate investment because it's a great investment option to get good profit out of it in long term. It's also quite safer than any other investment options. These are the reasons I have invested in my native, Charleston real estate.

6. Noc01

Noc01 New Member

Hi,

Success in real estate can be attributed to a superior training. In which case, a mentor is an essential component of effective real estate investing course. It should have the real big personalities in the business which has excellent experience and collection of achievements. Learning with those real big times is a sure advantage by learning through their own experiences that will surely give you the knowledge and familiarity in the different avenues of real estate business.

7. SpencerB

SpencerB New Member

Real Estate

I recently completed a book that says not to invest in real estate. However I have been investing in real estate for a very long time (I enjoyed your blog BTW) and it seems to work just fine for me. This Book really confused me...Now I'm not sure if I should buy into this new company. My gut is telling me that real estate is still the Best way to invest money. Should I stick with the proven method or check into this new idea?
    Best way to invest money.

8. heaths

heaths New Member

hello all,
    i am susan here, i am newbie here, it is really great post, i came to hi say hi all keep posting.

thanks alot

9. ritesh23

ritesh23 New Member

Real Estate investments are expected to outperform publicly listed real estate companies, including real estate investment trusts homebuilders; publicly listed non-real-estate securities; commercial mortgage-backed securities .