1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cake Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Get your customers hungry for cake even before they're at your bakery doorstep with this delectable website template. Also suitable for patisseries and cafes.

[​IMG]

Download - View
    Web design sub pages:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This website template will work with all modern web browsers.

What is included:
    • HTML files source code
    • CSS file source code
    • The design source, in this case, the PSD files
    • Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)
    Third party Stock Photos licensed from Veer:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third party fonts used:
    Font details coming soon.......

Credits:
    Credit details coming soon......

Version 14

Download - View

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Beautiful template. Love the colours too.

3. anthonyg

anthonyg New Member

Great job. Am I able to use this template usingn IWEB. What program would you recommend to edit and publish? New to this. Thanks.

4. tomw

tomw Member

Hi, welcome to FWT. I have put together a list of programs you can use to edit the template. Please check them out and let us know if you found one you like. If it was found elsewhere, post it and I’ll add it into the list.

If you want to do some advanced editing, you could play around with the psd file also. One of these programs probably can be used.

I’m sure you have already unpacked the file after it was downloaded. If not, you can use one of these programs.

5. bazza_uk

bazza_uk New Member

Hi Just wondered if anyone can help,
    on the home page the part what has the pic of the cake with the like side nav says cheese cake all the way down to other deserts. i have been trying to get the images to change like when you hover over all the different cheese cake, sponge cakes and so on but cant seem to manage it can anyone help please. thank you in advance

Bazza

6. swaty jinere

swaty jinere New Member

@Mimoun awesome work sir thanks for sharing...but i feel im unable to work like this...:( ....please guide me