1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Can some1 please make me a sci-fi template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by danny2300, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny2300

danny2300 New Member

I am in neeed of a simple, but attractive website. It needs to have a Sci-fi, futuristic theme.

I am going to be having a book of mine published in a few months, so if possible can you make it so that I shall be able to advertise my book.

I am in no rush to have this done, so please spend some time on doing this task.

I am very gratefull of anyone that can provide me with a template that I find suitable.

Many thanks

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome Danny,
    We will try to design a futuristic website template for you.

3. danny2300

danny2300 New Member

Thnx

Thnx for that, one last question, when about's might it be done. Will be sending me it in the form of an e-mail or ?.

I will try and think of something that I can give you in return.

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

If you want us to design a free website template for you then please supply your website address with at least 1 content page.
    As this is required from now on read more about it on the request a template page
    Thanks.

5. danny2300

danny2300 New Member

Change of mind.....

Is it possible to change the template design that I have requested. I am no longer in need of a futuristic website for my new book (apparently it is being made by the publishers) However I do need another template to be made.

It needs to be in the style of one that looks like an online magazine. I am currently using www.dysfunction-crew.tk to post my writings, but need a proper website in order to use. I need it to have a sort of animated pixalated logo that says "Presters". If you this is possible for you to make and able to make it for use in HTML.
    I need it so that there is one contents page that looks like either the front page of a newspaper or magazine.
    Page names need to be changed by me for obvious reasons.

I am not looking for the website to be a BLOG. I also do not want people to ad their own entry. When I am prepared I shall add this feature.

Again I am in no rush for the template to be made. Many thanks. Hope you can acheiev what i am asking. :)

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi danny,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.