1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply CroMaxX

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Maky, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Maky

Maky New Member

• Website URL:
      www.cromaxx.com

• Website description:
      its about video game GTA San Andreas for my game server

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like a background image in GTA San Andreas style ( you can find images on google images) , and i wanna Home , News , Forum

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      you choose :)

• Other websites whose design I like:
      you choose :)

• Copyright free images or photos that can be used for the template:
      No

• Preferred colors:
      Orange , White

• Notes:
      /

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Maky, welcome to FWT! :)

Thanks for your request. A few concerns, however:
    Are you sure you've posted the right URL? This seems to be a hydraulic and pneumatic equipment website. Quite different from what you're requesting :LOL:
    What do you mean by "GTA San Andreas style"? Could you be more specific? Are you referring to the art style in general, or images from the game itself?

If it's the latter, please note that we can't just use any images off Google, there might be copyright issues that I'm sure you don't want to get tangled up in. I know many game companies provide web kits with official images for their fans to create websites with, so if that's what you're looking for you could upload those here. Do check their terms of use first though!

If you're after a custom illustration of some sort you'll need to provide a couple of example images in this thread so our designers have a better idea of what you want.
    The reason we ask these questions is so that our designers will be able to create something that's as close to what you want as possible, as quickly as possible - what looks great to one person might not look good to another, and we wouldn't want to waste time creating something that we like but isn't what you're looking for.

So do take a look at our large selection of templates and list the URLs of a few that you like the style of - if you can explain what it is you like about them, that would be even better. The same goes for the "other websites" category; we're going to need a few good examples from you before we can proceed. Remember that the more detail you provide in your request, the more likely we'll be able to accept it!

Do give this request some thought and then reply back here with the required details. Once you've provided enough information, we'll be able to approve your request :)

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @Maky,

It's been some time since your last post. Do you still need this template? If you would still like to have this template designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this message.

If your website requirements have changed, please feel free to let us know, or make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)