1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Daily Mail

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Nitish560, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Nitish560

Nitish560 New Member

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT Nitish!

Thanks for your request. I'd like you to clarify a few details before we approve it:
    What kind of useful things will you be posting on your site? If you can pin down more precisely the kind of topics you will be covering, our designers can style your template and select images to better suit your theme.
    Could you also explain what it is you like about each of these designs? For instance, the colors used, the way the navigation bar works, the useful footer section, the 3-column layout, etc. The more detail you can provide, the easier it will be for our designers to come up with something that will work well for you.

Once you have supplied all the required information in a reply to this post, we will be able to proceed with your request :)

3. Nitish560

Nitish560 New Member

useful thing about skills , development , knowledge, subject related topics... etc
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/link/free-website-builder/ in this templates the block is given it is useable for...
    in templates u provide different pages and link for other social user....
    and use 3 -column layout , small footer section .
    thanks

4. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Do you mean that you like the 3 buttons in the body and the footer section? What about the other designs you have listed – what do you like about them?

5. Nitish560

Nitish560 New Member

ok , in this templates , it is 3 side columns and rows. i think it is very useful for me to design my site... .I think it is most important for me to use this templates and design this.
    thanks
    nitish

6. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hmm so basically what you're looking for is 3 columns, right? Perhaps it would be best to let our designers come up with a few options for you and then we can visually refine what you're looking for from there instead. Please watch this thread so our designers can contact you to work this out; you'll also be notified here when your request enters the production queue. Thanks! :)