1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Do u know PHP Programming is Most Used Programming Language

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by annaawills, Jan 4, 2010.

1. annaawills

annaawills Banned

If you don’t know much more about php programming then read it this. It should be useful for you.

As you know In Today’s time PHP is a most used scripting language, it’s also used in standalone graphical applications. PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, and PHP is free software released under the PHP License, PHP is mostly used for general purpose scripting language that is most suited for Web Development.It runs on a web server, PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is generally HTML-embedded scripting languages which develop the home page for the websites, and the most important thing is PHP is installed on more than 20 million websites. If you have planned to get a website developed, there are few things we should be aware about PHP Programming are:

The first thing is scripting, if you have a website then you need to update the page using scripting it will help you to integrate new features into the existing pages.

The second thing is PHP Web development and building of architecture: for ideal PHP Developer it’s become important to know the art of developing an application. For building good website developer must have the idea of laying string foundation. And the main thing is coding they must be familiar with these art, to add basic functionality to the site. It’s become important for us to develop the website from a professional e-Commerce Development Solutions Company. Check this few benefits of hiring a company with expertise in PHP Programming/web development India are: they have the ability to use different open source this will help in saving your web application developmenttime, PHP Solutions run on Apache Web Server, its compatible with Linux, Window, Unix etc. its support many popular databases and uses minimum resources. Many people have enjoy the services being offered by PHP web development Solutions offered by Indian companies.

If you think its not a full detail of php programming then please share me your knowledge.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

PHP is not the most used programming language.
    PHP maybe the most used scripting language.
    Other programming languages that are more used than PHP are C, C++, Java and Python.
    It's hard to determine what the most used programming language is as a fact, but that PHP is not the most used programming language at the moment that's a fact.

3. annaawills

annaawills Banned

4. Olaf

Olaf New Member

yeah right a scripting language used by many programmers :)

5. stacky2010

stacky2010 New Member

yes .i am freelancer and i have 6 years of experience

6. markus_pfister

markus_pfister New Member

Really?.... I always thought it was HTML

7. BrytonTaylor

BrytonTaylor Banned

main reasons to use PHP are:
    it is safer
    and hosting for PHP based websites is cheap because it can work on linux based servers..

8. tomw

tomw Member

PHP may not be the most used programming language but certainly the most popular web scripting program. It may not be a language like C or C++; I have been programming in C for over twenty years and PHP in the last five years, I can’t tell the difference in their syntax. One major difference is PHP does not require compiling thus it is classified as a scripting language. However, I’m still calling myself programmer not script writer.