1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing Download Portal / Software website request help!!

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by zane, Jul 7, 2014.

1. zane

zane New Member

• Website URL:
    New Domain: http://downloadnow.ml/ (http://downloadfree.cf)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello @zane, this looks like a really huge project! What kind of software downloads are you looking at? Any specific kind of software downloads, e.g. anti-virus?

Also, just to be certain, you will only be providing free legal downloads, right? :)

3. zane

zane New Member

Hello @Ruthe, Yes the website should be only for free and legal downloads like AVG, VLC Media Player, Open Office, Foxit Reader, Flash Player, Movie Maker etc... of course :)

4. zane

zane New Member

Just a little update, I've got a new domain http://downloadnow.ml/ and also created a nice little logo for it :)

5. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Noted! (y) Have added this to the list pending queue. Do watch this thread so you know when we require more information from you or when you've been successfully added to the queue! Thank you.

zane likes this.
  6. zane

zane New Member

That's Awesome! Thanks very much! I'm really exited :D

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Congratulations! Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please watch this thread and set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!

8. zane

zane New Member

Thank you very very much FTW Team that's great news! I'm really exited to see the result! :)

9. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Congratulations @zane! Some of our designers have begun designing your template request. It has been moved from Queuing to Designing.

Again, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request, and the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates! :coffee:

10. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hi! Here is my design for this request. Thanks. :)

017 SoftwareDownloadPortal 1_0000_HOME.jpg

zane likes this.
  11. zane

zane New Member

Hey there @Alexa,

I am amazed by the design, I LOVE IT! (y) Thank you so much, I'm more than happy with it and again thank you!!

The Design is almost exactly how I imagined it, I love flat design and the slide show! The overall website looks amazing, as I said. Sorry for repeating myself haha :D

-Zane

12. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@zane Really glad to hear that @Alexa's design killed it! :D Would you like for Alexa to proceed with designing the subpages?

13. zane

zane New Member

@Ruthe Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed your response :/ It would be amazing if Alexa would proceed with the subpages!!! Thanks again :)

14. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@zane Not a problem at all. :) @Alexa do go ahead with designing the subpages! (y)