1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Error message on submitting template request

Discussion in 'General' started by Paul james, May 12, 2014.

1. Paul james

Paul james New Member

I have tried submitting a template request and I just keep getting an error message saying I have changed the text, when I haven't changed anything

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT Paul james!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the request form. I've moved your post to a new thread so that your issue can get attention from those more able to help :) I will check with the rest of the FWT team what could be causing this error, but in the meantime perhaps you could give us more detail on what you are experiencing so we can better assist you? Perhaps a few screenshots would help? At the same time, you can also copy & paste the form questions in this thread and complete them with your own answers; I'll move them to the template request forum for you.

Hope this helps!

3. Yen

Yen Programmer Verified Member

Hi Paul,

Can you describe the error message(s)?

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@Paul james do you get the message:
    If so you might be trying to add text at the end of all the questions:

You should answer your Questions right after every point between the empty spaces.

E.g.

Don't change any text that is already here, just add your own text under each question.
    1) What is your website URL? (e.g., http://www.kiva.org/)

Type your Answer here <<<<<<<----------------------

2) Describe what your website is about. (e.g. snowboarding fan club; we hope to use this website to organize our snowboarding sessions.)

3) Describe the structure of your website. (e.g. I would like a header image of a snowboard above a navigation bar for 5 pages—Home, Shop, About Us, Contact, Forum.)

5. Paul james

Paul james New Member

thats what i have been doing but i just keep geeting an error message saying i have altered the original text

6. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@Paul james Which browser are you using? Did you install any browser addons? Adblock or something else?