1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

flower & Cakes CSS php website

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Akash Ramani, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Akash Ramani

Akash Ramani New Member

• Website URL:
      I did not get any URL yet because site is under construction.

• Website description:
      My web site is about selling cakes and flower bouquet in particular city only.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like to combine images of flowers and cake on a single file with flash content in the upper left corner both flowers and cake should be clearly visible

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I would like two of your templates which are based separately on flowers and cake because it's combination will fulfill my needs
      The cake template is
      https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/cakewebsitetemplate/index.html
      And I don't remember flower template sorry bro

• Other websites whose design I like:
      Not any particular
      But I hope you will do it best

• Preferred colors:
      I would like a website in light pink-and-white (change according to your experience but light pink is must ); pink background image with flowers and cakes partially visible and white font.

• Notes:
      As a told you about flash logo in the upper right corner then after the right side of that logo put a banner name containing "Flowers & Cakes" with light pink text color with the curvy fonts.that's it. Now its on your hand bro.