1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Food online template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Food online template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Nice template, but I don't think that the whole box thing acctually works for this template.... but the images look real good... Maybe a border would have done a little good.

3. neweditor5

neweditor5 New Member

i actually downloaded this template but there is only one page there?

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

All of the templates available here are one page templates...if you want more pages you have to create them...

5. skandal

skandal New Member

Footer Problem

Hi,

First of all can I say what a great template this is. It is exactly what I was looking for.

The only thing is I am having a problem amending it. Whenever I add or change any of the text the footer moves in between the welcome and online booking boxes (see example attached). This happens regardless of where I change the text, eg the logo, the menus, the welcome text or the special menu text. It can be something as subtle as change Food to Good in the logo at the top, when absolutely nothing else has been touched!!.

Although I am used to building webpages with tables this will be the first time using css for the layout of the page, so apologies if I'm missing some glaringly obvious solution to my problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Tim

Attached Files:

6. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Post your code...we can't really tell what you are doing wrong with a picture. So just post what code you have and we will be able to tell.

7. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

Are all the free templates made by the same person or different moderators at this site? This one is great.

8. Linx

Linx Member

I like the template!
    It is so stylish, well presented and organized!

Keep it up!
    Good luck!

9. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I think you should improve the picture in the header. I mean the part of this picture displaying a hand holding a glass of wine.
    At the same time I really enjoyed colors and navigation.

10. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

This one is ok.. a little too much red/orange though!

11. Reddwarfnz

Reddwarfnz New Member

Hi ....first great template:) second i'm a newb and havin trouble with the form it will send the email fine but it is blank no text from the form......this is the code hope u can help:::
    <h2>Online booking</h2>
    <form action="mailto:lifeisadr@gmail.com" method="get" name="OnlineBooking" accept-charset="utf-8" target="_blank">
    <table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="0">
    <tr><th>Name</th><td><input type="text" name="a" value="" class="text" /></td></tr>
    <tr><th>Email/Phone</th><td><input type="text" name="b" class="text" value="" /></td></tr>
    <tr><th>Date</th><td><input type="text" name="c" value="" class="text" /></td></tr>
    <tr><th>Members</th><td><input type="text" name="d" value="" class="text" /></td></tr>
    <tr><th>Time</th><td>
    <select name="e">
    <option value="dinner">Dinner</option>
    <option value="drinks">Drinks</option>
    </select>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td class="submission" colspan="2"><input type="submit" name="s" value="Submit" /></td></tr>
    </table>
    </form>

12. moneymagnet

moneymagnet New Member

Thanks for the template

Dear Administrator,

Thank you for this template. You fulfilled my wants as well. You see, I am actually running a recipe site. For this kind deed, I will put a link on the front of the page to your Web site!

Sincerely,
    moneymagnet

13. Sakari

Sakari New Member

All templates would have one page.another pages you will create ourself. use that templates and update in that templates according to requirement.

14. Radamel

Radamel New Member

Colour selection and images are perfect.
    Can I use this one freely or do I pay money to use it?

15. talal 4u

talal 4u New Member

thanx my friend

16. Angel1881

Angel1881 New Member

Hi ....first great template second i'm a newb and havin trouble with the form it will send the email fine but it is blank no text from the form...... hope u can help me.

17. ykashar

ykashar New Member

Good and nice template

18. gwnhwyvar

gwnhwyvar New Member

I think it's really nice - and you could change-out the picture if you don't like it - looks very customizable to me, but i haven't tried yet. Thanks!

19. reganstar

reganstar New Member

Beautiful template. Thank you for source code!

20. sonalex00

sonalex00 New Member