1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football badge design

Discussion in 'Archived' started by SYKO B4RN3Y, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SYKO B4RN3Y

SYKO B4RN3Y New Member

hi there am looking for a badge to be designed for my fifa team on xbox. we play in clubs leagues and competitions and are looking to make ourselves even bigger by getting a badge and also thinking of creating our own website.

In fifa pro clubs we use the chelsea football team kit which the home kit is blue and the away kit is white and light blue if both these colours could be part of the badge that would be amazing.
    dimensions preferably 615x310 in a circle shape has ive posted below.
    inbetween the 2 circles in the small gap is were i want the team name to go so it should say Dinamos at the top and fifa club at the bottom preferably in bold writing.
    in the middle of the badge if its possible i would love the england flag and over the top of it a capital d similar to the 1 attached below.
    please let me know if its possible to design this for me has it would mean alot to me and my team

thank you and speak to you soon :)

badge template.jpg D_logo.png

badge template.jpg D_logo.png badge template.jpg D_logo.png

2. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

As you have done most of the work, I just put it all together for you, thoughts?

Attached Files:

3. SYKO B4RN3Y

SYKO B4RN3Y New Member

wow thats perfect mate i really appreciate that thank you. how do you do the little nottingham forest sig has i want to get 1 done will all my team mates 1 each for them with the Dinamos fc badge on and there squad numbers

4. 1970Forest

Glad you like it!!

As to my spinning avatar, one of the other Mods knocked it up for me, goes by Ishkey, but I very much doubt he would do it for free, even more so for the amount you are asking.

Ishkey.....how much would you charge?

5. SYKO B4RN3Y

SYKO B4RN3Y New Member

no sorry i dont want the spinning avatar i mean the little box at the bottom of your message with the forest stadium and badge

6. 1970Forest

lol...I really should read posts better.

Its done the same as any badge / poster design.... you can do it with a free programme called Gimp, try it you will be surprised with a little reading on it what you can achieve :confused:

7. SYKO B4RN3Y

SYKO B4RN3Y New Member

thank you very much mate you have been a great help will be recommending the site to friends :)

8. Sean Taylor

Sean Taylor New Member

I tried having a dabble at a little Nottingham F signature for whoever, dont laugh please :D
    [​IMG]

9. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

No laughing here Sean. Well done mate!

10. Sean Taylor

Sean Taylor New Member

Thank you mate xD

11. 1970Forest

Well done Sean, very nice!!

No laughing here either

12. Sean Taylor