1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football Badge Design

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Adly Bear, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adly Bear

Adly Bear New Member

Hello,

I have just stumbled across this forum and it seems to good to be true.

We are after a badge for our Football Club, we have found a design which suits us but it requires some editing. I have tried various programs but have had no luck.

Proposed Design:

[​IMG]

We are after a badge very similar to this but using a slightly brighter Red and Blue. Also we need the text in the Badge to say "F.C. Beacons" or just "Beacons"

Finally I am not to keen on the Yellow, I am happy to leave in your capible hands what you feel would look best. One suggestion would be change to all White and have a small black outline around the badge....

You help would be most appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

Adam

2. Adly Bear

Adly Bear New Member

I have attached the requested questions has I did not fill this out in my 1st post.

Also I have been looking through more of your work and was wondering if I could use some of your inspiration to create an entirely new design which is not based so much on the logo in my 1st thread. The more funky the better!!!

1) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)? N/A - Sunday Football Team

2) Description of your website: N/A

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:

- Shield Design
    - Include text "F.C Beacons" or "F.C BB" and established date "2001" within the design

4) Requested size of your logo: High Resoution - To be printed on a football jersey.

5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)

We play in a Red and White strip kit so look to some how incorporate this in the logo. Also The shape of the sheild here appeals to use.

http://www.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/spanish-football-club/Atletico-Madrid-256x256.png

As our club name is "F.C Beacons." we would like to include a Beacon Flame in on the logo, similar to the one below

http://www.bansteadhistory.com/BEACONlogo.jpg

6) Any colors you prefer? Red and White Strips and Royal Blue

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Any feedback would be very welcome :)

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Here's your crest.
    (image shown smaller than original)

Attached Files:

4. Adly Bear

Adly Bear New Member

Many thanks CovertPea this is greatly appreciated. I absolutely love the design, please let me know if I can do anything I am very thankful

AdlyBear

5. CovertPea

You've already done it. No nit-picking, no re-dos...You were happy with the design on the first go! :D
    Believe me, that makes a world of difference for us logo makers.
    Cheers matey,
    CP

(Attached is full-sized trans logo)

6. gaynor1984

gaynor1984 New Member

Football badge required

Hi i need a badge designed for my teams website and kit how do i go about getting this done for me

7. CovertPea

8. Elmers End Fc

Elmers End Fc New Member

Football badge

How can I start a football badge design up?

9. GG

GG Active Member

At the top of the page it should say 'New thread'

Click on that and then create your request...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.