1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Getting a photo on using old programs?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by HLB, Aug 4, 2009.

1. HLB

HLB New Member

Hello, i hope this isnt going to sound to stupid, im not very good with this kind of stuff but i am reading so much i think im going dizzy.

Anyway i have read that you guys all use PSD, i only have a photoshop 6! does this mean i cant change the template? as i cant seem to be able to add a photo. I downloaded the Red travel one, i want a blue background and a photo in the little square but although it changes on the screen it doesnt really change anything else.

I way also told to download Trellian to sort out the coding and change text, is this right?

Thanks iin advanced people.

'From the silly little women at the back'

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I used to have version 7 and I can't recall having problems with the template psds. I know nothing about ver.6 though.
    I'm not too sure what you're attempting to do, perhaps someone here could help you out if you could be a little clearer with what you want done.

CP

3. HLB

HLB New Member

I wanted to add some photos and change the picture on the left hand box, i dont know how to add pages and if i add a picture within the text i cant have it as a seperate image because it does show up so does it have to be part of the text?

Also when you get your other pages how do you change the text on that?

I was advised to use Trillian webpages but im unsure how to use it all

Thanx