1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Habbo Template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Particle, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Particle

Particle New Member

1) What is your website address?
    It is soon to be www.GoHabbo.net Actual Hosting is coming Soon
    2) Description of your website:
    A Website for anyone playing The Virtual Game Called Habbo.. Possibley turning into a Radio at a later date
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    Halo, WOW, Counter Strike
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site):
    www.clubhabbo.net
    www.habsie.com
    www.habbohotel.co.uk (Habbos Actual Site)
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    www.clubhabbo.net
    www.habbonewsie.net
    www.guildwars.com (Layout Wise it is to be similar)
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?
    Possbiley the ones on the Homepage
    7) Any colors you prefer?
    Green, Blue, Red

2. mkidd

mkidd New Member

Please Can i have One Of Them To Put Called www.hotelfm.co.uk
    And We Are Also Going to be hosted Soon And we are going to be a radio
    same sites as up there

3. Particle

Particle New Member

If you do make one for him than plz Do not make the same one for each of us lol Thanks

4. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Tut, what makes you think mimoun has time to sit and make 2 habbo templates?

5. Particle

Particle New Member

Yea I definatley Asked for the first one so if any get done it should be mine... And I was just asking didn't need to be so :) Touchy XD

6. gogo10

gogo10 New Member

I see you didn't read rules:

7. Particle

Particle New Member

Just like to add that I now Have Hosting

8. crazyman

crazyman New Member

gogo gogo... the point why I wrote the article about u was : U DO NOT HELP ANYONE, u only try to teach them the stuff. please try to REALLY help... sometimes... thank you... sorry to all the people readin this

9. Particle

Particle New Member

BACK ON TOPICMin Can I please get the Template

10. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Particle,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.