1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing Hawaiian shave ice cream

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by MEENEH, Mar 26, 2014.

1. MEENEH

MEENEH New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Alexa likes this.
  2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello Meeneh,

Thanks for making a request! :)

The idea of "simple" differs from person to person, so it will really help us if you could define what you mean by a "simple" website structure and/or template design, i.e. by elaborating and giving us examples. For instance, for "My favorite template designs on FWT", you could browse our repertoire of free website templates and copy/paste the URL of the top 3 "simple" template designs you like in your post.

Do reply to this post so that we may know how to proceed with your request from here.

:) ruthe

3. MEENEH

MEENEH New Member

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Congratulations! Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please watch this thread and set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!

5. MEENEH

MEENEH New Member

Hi,

Thank you, but I really don't understand what this means! Does it mean now my request is in waiting list for your template production team to start working on it???

Thanks,
    Linda

6. Mimoun

Hi Linda,

It means your request has been approved, but our design team has not started working on it yet. We will inform you when they start working on it.

7. Mimoun

8. Anna

Anna Active Member

Here's my design. Thanks! ;) 077-HawaiianShaveIcecream-v2.jpg

Hazel, Roxsan, Michael and 2 others like this.
  9. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hi! Here is my design study for this website. Thanks. :)
    003 HawaiianShaveIceCream 2_0000_HOME.jpg

Roxsan, Hazel and Michael like this.
  10. Hazel

Hazel Member

003 HawaiianShaveIceCream 2_0000_home.jpg

Roxsan and Michael like this.
  11. Chad

Chad Active Member

here's mine.

009-hawaiianshavedicecream.jpg

Roxsan, Hazel and Michael like this.
  12. Roxsan

Roxsan Active Member

13. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@MEENEH Hey Linda, our designers have posted some very excellent designs for a month now. Have you picked your favorite one yet? :)

14. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hey there @MEENEH, have you chosen a design yet? Do let us know so we may proceed with designing the subpages. Should your reply be later than 7 days of this post, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.