1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP HELP!! Contact Form With User Login/Tracking

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by ravi94, Aug 19, 2011.

1. ravi94

ravi94 New Member

Hello all

I have been working on a website for my high school. The old version of the site mainly involved user login to the main school intranet (sharepoint). My site would then be opened but the main report form would be on the sharepoint site. Users would then fill out the form and the relevant staff could trace back the report to the user who submitted it via their username on the main school intranet.

I am urgently wanting to detach my site from the school as I have managed to gain interest from the education board for my county so want nothing to do with them :)

Can anybody help me find some sort of PHP login system that I can use on my site? I need the following functionality:
    [*]User Login to access the protected form page.
    [*]Ability to import users from a CSV or other file (XLS or DB)
    [*]Once they fill out the web form they can be tracked down via their user account for my staff to manage the individual case. ***VERY IMPORTANT***
    [*]Ability to create/edit and ban users with ease.
    [*]Ability to just insert the code into my site (new version still under construction) without having to build the site in this system.
    [*]Ability to view all users and possibly the filled out web forms via phpmyadmin or another suitable back-end.
    [*]Free version until I get funding!!
    [*]MYSQL Database Integration

Things like "EasyMemberPro" and "PHPMembers" don't quite do what I want them to... I don't know how to use Joomla nor do I have patience or the time to sit there and learn!!!!!

If anyone has suggestions then I will be so happy to hear them. I left this a bit late, the whole site needs to be up and running by 1st September

I look forward to hearing from you all :D