1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Hi ! New Here. Can someone help with gamewebsitetemplate.psd

Discussion in 'General' started by Steve H, Jan 2, 2013.

1. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I started off with paint shop pro (vers. 6 thru 9) for my graphics quite a few years ago. Took me a long time to finally convert over to Photoshop. I don't have the patience to read through user guides so doing tutorials was the only way I learned.
    If you need help with altering any of your web images don't be shy in asking for a hand.

2. Steve H

Steve H New Member

Thanx so much ! Ive been using photoshop for years in photography and design to print for alot of Racing promotions so graphics isnt a problem. Not bad with video too ! Its the webstuff that is a little weird sometimes and Im no artist... so creativity along the lines of how a true artists mind conveys, Im always envious :) Every now and then I have a brain wave and come up with something that makes me feel happy, sometimes :)

3. Steve H

Steve H New Member

hey Santos...just to let you know the images you posted earlier arent displaying ??? Just in case you werent aware

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Santos?? :rolleyes:

5. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

It was just a spammer copying my reply and posting it as his own.

6. Steve H

Steve H New Member

Hey everybody...Was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to effect the text color changes when someone passes the cursor over the letters on the webpage ? Is this a Fash trick or from the Hover effect in photoshop ? Anyway, I dont have a clue ~!

7. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

This link may help you?

8. Steve H

Steve H New Member

Hi everyone...I have redesigned the gamewebsitetemplate.psd to work for my own website and have altered the appearance somewhat. I have maintained most of the template except for adding my own graphics! I merely want to keep the hover functions on the upper menu working but, I cannot make the css work anymore and ave tried so many times to save the file and recreate the css but, dont know what I am doing !!! The page at http://www.rcdeluxe.com is the problem . All I want is the color changes on the Top Menu https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/gamewebsitetemplate/ on the mouse over to be happening again! The rest I can handle from there...any help would be appreciated !